Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much weight have I lost if I only know how many pant sizes I've dropped?

Friday, January 7, 2022

How much weight have I lost if I only know how many pant sizes I've dropped?

I've been working on eating better and exercising for the last 8 months, but I never weighed myself to begin with, and am not particularly interested in doing so now. I know it sounds odd, but I hate that I am/was overweight. It probably says more about my other insecurities but that's why I see a therapist. Anyway, I am down to a 34 waist from a 40. I am a 32 year old Male and I am tall (6'2") and broad shouldered. I know there are relative equations regarding inches of waist lost versus weight lost, but I havent found anything to take in account height, body type, etc. As I said I dont really want or need an exact number, it's just more of a curiosity. Any help is much appreciated.

submitted by /u/cald97poker
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ryrtph/how_much_weight_have_i_lost_if_i_only_know_how/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...