Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Overworked my body today

Monday, November 1, 2021

Overworked my body today

Today I decided that starting this month, I want to take my dog for walks everyday for at least half an hour. I feel bad for not getting myself and her enough exercise and I want to be a better dog mom. Well…today I started! I walked 3 miles to my favorite spot in the city, walked 3 miles back (this part was HELL). Almost 800 calories burned!!! Don’t get me wrong. I am STOKED that I even made it that far but now I have blisters on my feet and my left knee is locking up a bit. I don’t regret it at all but I can’t help but feel a little discouraged because I think I pushed myself a little too hard and I hope I can walk tomorrow without it being painful.

If anyone has any tips for walking long distance it would be greatly appreciated! (:

submitted by /u/peachyorbis
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qksg2z/overworked_my_body_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...