Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Over ate and I feel like total garbage

Monday, November 1, 2021

Over ate and I feel like total garbage

Ate a box of pizza yesterday, ate 10 slices (that’s all I ate for the whole day)

I feeel soo soo bad,im trying my best to really discipline myself to eat so much less And lose this weight that has been holding me back all most of my life, im 5”6 ft and weighing 240 lbs, feel like trash… the longest I’ve stayed disciplined with my nutrition has been like for 3 months and I’ve lost mostly 30-40 pounds just to gain it all back plus 15 more pounds…. Im sick of this vicious cycle

I give in and randomly just go crazy with the food

My weight is affecting so bad emotionally and physically, I can’t even get myself to date woman because of my weight.

It’s 3 AM and my demons won’t let me sleep …. I want to be successful at my goal .

submitted by /u/Nexjan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qk9ie5/over_ate_and_i_feel_like_total_garbage/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...