Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to prevent possible bulimia symptoms from continuing.

Monday, November 1, 2021

How to prevent possible bulimia symptoms from continuing.

Hey people!

I am a little overweight, and I am trying to lose weight. At the start of october I went on a self imposed diet. I used an online calculator on how much calories I should consume to lose weight and I just tried not eating more than that. It has been going pretty great, I lost 3-4 kg in a span of a month.

The problem is, I have had 3 incidents of just ravenous apetite. After I ate my lunch I just could not stop myself from eating more. I would go back to whatever I was doing and think about nothing but food, this resulted in me eating 1000-2000 calories more than I had planned.

Is there an effective way of stopping myself from eating more? Sometimes I just cant stop it and I dont want it to get out of control. Right now they are rare but they sound just like symptoms of bulimia and that shit is scary.

submitted by /u/ButterKnife43
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qkakk9/how_to_prevent_possible_bulimia_symptoms_from/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...