Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 12 weeks down! What's changed?

Monday, November 1, 2021

12 weeks down! What's changed?

F/ 18/ 5'8 /SW 201lbs /CW 183lbs /GW 154-140lbs

I started my journey August 1st, after being stuck in the house and gaining 30lbs over the past year I've been feeling pretty poor about myself. That paired with having a bad relationship with food I guess it was inevitable.

My lowest weight I got to was 146lbs but that was the result of eating practically nothing. I went from 176-146 in the span of three months. I understand for other people this would be easy, but my genetics just couldn't do that. I was also 13 going on 14 at the time.

It was when I realised I'd be physically attending college this year I had to change. My clothes were hardly fitting (I'm bottom heavy) and my jeans almost couldn't button up. This was even after going a size up.

So I decided that something had to change, and this time I'd stick to it and have a general change in eating habits. I've come to love vegetables and eat them with almost every dinner now, I can't believe how full they make you! Yet I'm still having the occasional pizza or doughnut so I'm not depriving myself of foods I've always enjoyed. I'll maybe count calories but the majority of the time I'll just cut down portion sizes and actually stop once I feel full.

So while during these 12 weeks I've lost 18lbs!! I'm so happy with myself. It's noticeable in the fitting of my clothes and even photos during July I can see my face has become less swollen.

The pace I'm losing it comes out to about a pound or two a week, but sometimes I'll just maintain for a week.

I'm pretty proud of myself honestly, and I can't wait to see what I'll look like in another 12 weeks, I'll probably post an update then. Hopefully it's good!

submitted by /u/Hunnysunn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qkanzn/12_weeks_down_whats_changed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...