Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I do this??

Thursday, December 26, 2019

How do I do this??

Age: 14, Height: 5 ft. 2 in., SW: 205, CW: 205, GW: 110. Tri-Sport Athlete (football, wrestling, and track), need to diet.

How do I diet. I cannot for the life of me find anything on the internet that gives me a detailed explanation of what to do. I need to lose weight. My BMI is roughly 37.5 (last time I checked at least). My problem clearly is with exercise because I do 2 and 1/2 hours of what is basically cardio (wrestling practice), and usually lift weights after that. I just don’t understand how to diet or track carbs. I don’t understand how to make sure I get everything I need. Can anyone explain how I’m supposed to go about this stuff?

submitted by /u/redditalienmonkey
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eftvfv/how_do_i_do_this/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...