Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Binged during contest prep

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Binged during contest prep

I never usually binge ever ever but the past couple of days I've eaten a load of sodium, sugar, refined carbs and extra calories. I had barely slept so I think that really contributed... My contest prep had been perfect until this point.

So usually the best advice is absolutely to just get back on track and it'll sort itself out but in my situation (bikini comp prep) and at the stage I'm at, I really need to do something to undo the 'damage' (water retention plus the excess calories) but I'm not sure what, does anyone have recommendations? Thank you

Edit: was deleted for too little info. My stats are age 26, 5 foot 5, 115lbs (weighing at 121lbs today and looking very very puffy and bloated) female, prepping for bikini contest (2ish weeks out)

submitted by /u/angeljuice
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eftfyh/binged_during_contest_prep/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...