Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why is Noom so hated?

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Why is Noom so hated?

I’ve been using it since the beginning of February - it’s helped me moderate how much I’m eating of all the foods I was eating way too much of. I exercise because of it (or rather it helped encourage me to), I get up from my computer more during the day, my personal coach has actually given good advice and answered all my questions quickly… I’ve lost a good amount of weight, not too much that it would be unhealthy. 40 lbs since then.

I just don’t understand the hate? Maybe I’m missing something, or overlooking something?

submitted by /u/Charming_Tax2311
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x8g73u/why_is_noom_so_hated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...