Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Stubborn Stomach Fat

Friday, February 4, 2022

Stubborn Stomach Fat

Does anyone have any advice for losing stubborn stomach fat? These past 6 months I’ve lost 10 pounds by cutting out juice,soda,snacks and meat from my diet, and started working out at least 2 times a week. Is there anything else I can be doing? I’ve definitely seen a reduction but the results are not where I would like them to be! I’m hoping to completely be rid of the stomach flap, however as much as it goes down from the side, from the front it still seems to look the same. Any advice would be appreciated!

progress pics

submitted by /u/Plenty-Divide4063
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/skv6e2/stubborn_stomach_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...