Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How many calories should I be eating?

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

How many calories should I be eating?

I’m so confused by TDEE.

So I am female, around 5ft6 and currently weight 211lbs.

I do 30 minutes of exercise (mostly strength) 4-5 times a week and try to be active on ‘rest days’ as well by doing low impact stuff (yoga/recovery).

My calorie tracking app says in order for me to be in a “lightly active” lifestyle and up my deficit to 1800 calories, I have to walk around 7.5k steps a day (which I don’t necessarily do, I try do around 5k - I have a kid attached to my hip most days and find it hard) or burn 2,045 calories - which seems like impossible?

I’m currently in a deficit of 1500, and I’m finding it really difficult and feeling super tired so guessing I need to increase? But I’m terrified of gaining anymore weight, I’ve struggled for so long and i just find it all very confusing!

Thank you :)

submitted by /u/punycherry
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/snxcvc/how_many_calories_should_i_be_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...