Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need guidance for Macro Counting + Intermittent Fasting

Monday, November 1, 2021

I need guidance for Macro Counting + Intermittent Fasting

Sex: Male

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 199.2 lbs

Age: 27yrs old

---

Hi, I need your opinion on my planned diet for my weight lost journey

GOAL : 160lbs

CW: 199lbs

---

INTERMITTENT FASTING 16.8

- 1200 to 2000 eating time

---

MACRO COUNTING

- LUNCH : Healthy Choice Frozen Meals of 300-400 calories each

- Coffee with sweetener (0-15 calories)

- Sparkling Ice (5 calories)

- Fruits (100 calories)

- Protein Bar (200 Calories)

- Protein Shake (190 calories)

- DINNER : Healthy Choice Frozen Meals of 300-400 calories each

-MAX TOTAL Calories I plan to eat: 1500kcal

Please give me your opinions, main goal is to steadily decrease my weight.

submitted by /u/ZidPhoenix
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qkpfml/i_need_guidance_for_macro_counting_intermittent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...