Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does the feeling of being hungry go away?

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Does the feeling of being hungry go away?

3 years ago I was 155 kg (340 lbs) and eating about 5000-6000 calories a day.

A year ago I reached my goal of 85 kg (187 lbs) by reducing the food i ate to 2000 calories a day.

It's been a year since and I maintained my weight by having a healthy diet of about 2800 calories a day, but I am still hungry about half the time. I was fine feeling like that when I had a calories deficit but I was told that the body would adapt but it doesn't seem so for me.

Do I just need more time or is there something I can do to help feeling less hungry?

Here are some details about my lifestyle :

27 years old
Desk job 40 hours a week
3-4 time at the gym each week (moderate to high intensity)
6 hours of sleep a day (my body doesn't want more so can't increase)
3L of water a day

Standard meal in a day :

Dinner or late breakfast : 100g of oat + 26g of pb2 (peanut butter)
Afternoon meal : Protein fluff (150g berry + 150ml almond milk + scoop of protein + stevia+ ice)
Supper : 1kg of cooked vegetables + 400g of chicken + 2 cups of rice
Late snack : 1kg of fruit + 500g g of raw vegetables (cucumber/celery/baby carrot)

I eat more late in the day because I can't sleep hungry. Snack taken about 3 hours before bedtime.

submitted by /u/Naloto17
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r13svk/does_the_feeling_of_being_hungry_go_away/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...