Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today is the first time I’ve felt good in awhile.

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Today is the first time I’ve felt good in awhile.

I’ve been trying to lose weight for the past several months through calorie counting and restriction. I struggle with binge eating and despite everyone saying people with ED should not calorie count, i ignored it because I was too scared that I’d gain a lot of weight.

Today was the first official day where I did not track my calories with the intention to listen to my body cues. I have a long way to go in figuring out what’s hunger and what’s not. I’m pretty sure I overate too and I do not know what I’m feeling right now but for once I don’t feel like shit.

I’m confident that eventually I’ll be able to lose weight and to learn my body cues despite having gained some weight because I had a depression food week due to the restrictions.

I hope you all also feel confident in your journey.

submitted by /u/FriendlyGamerandNerd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q05ktr/today_is_the_first_time_ive_felt_good_in_awhile/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...