Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sometimes easing yourself in gradually makes it easier to stick to your plan. Lowering my calorie intake bit by bit rather than throwing myself into a restricted diet and losing weight already!

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Sometimes easing yourself in gradually makes it easier to stick to your plan. Lowering my calorie intake bit by bit rather than throwing myself into a restricted diet and losing weight already!

So while I haven't started seriously trying to lose weight (haven't restarted going to the gym or strictly counting all calories), I have started to ease myself into CICO again by keeping to a specific breakfast and work lunch menu. The only meals I don't count are evening meal and snacks (but I don't eat a whole lot to begin with so I know I'm usually still in deficit).

I haven't been tracking anything, just eating less in general. It's been about 2 weeks since I started easing myself in and I've gone from 13st 1lb to 12st 13lbs over that week or so. It's very satisfying to see the weight dropping already when I'm not even being too serious.

I can only imagine the potential loss when I start actively trying over the next few months!

My lowest weigh in last attempt was 12st 5lbs - let's see how fast I can break that record!

submitted by /u/MedeaRene
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qhiais/sometimes_easing_yourself_in_gradually_makes_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...