Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Now Within my Weight Goal Range and I Overate and Im Spiraling out of control

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Now Within my Weight Goal Range and I Overate and Im Spiraling out of control

Yesterday, I went to the doctor's office and weight 47 kgs which should be within my weight goal of 45 - 50 kgs (im 4'11 and was considered overweight at 55 kgs) but rn i an experiencing lots of stressors on that day too and ate 2100 calories. As youve guessed it, i gained 2 kgs when i stepped into the scale the next day

I panicked, tried to compensate by reducing the calories the next day and exercising more. But its like a dam got broken. I kept eating. I want to eat less than 1000 calories to compensate but im eating 1200, 1300 even with the exercise.

The 1200 calorie diet was recommended by my doctor who diagnosed me with prediabetes. And im having a hard time right now trying to gain control. I feel sick of myself, i want to vomit. I honestly feel like im in a cusp of an eating disorder but i feel like thats just an excuse

I dont want to think about food or diet anymore. But since i have prediabetes that is not an option

I dont know what to do anymore. Can someone pls help

submitted by /u/EarlySense
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qjk238/now_within_my_weight_goal_range_and_i_overate_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...