Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 135lbs Down. I finally did it after 5 years of trying.

Friday, October 29, 2021

135lbs Down. I finally did it after 5 years of trying.

After years of trying and doing my best to lose weight I did it today. I reach 190lbs my god damn goal weight. I'm so fucking proud of myself I just want people to know it.

This whole fucking experience has been awful. I hated damn near every minute of it. I wouldn't of done this any other way. I'm so happy and feel so accomplished its incredible. As much as I hated it, I loved it. I loved focusing and forcing myself to do things I hated and were out of my comfort zone. I think it has improved damn near every part of my life. My career is going well, My child is growing great, I have a pretty damn good life.

Now I still have my Ups and Downs in life mentally and physically, but this experience has helped me understand sometimes you needs to push yourself farther than you think you can go. Go get help if you need it. Therapy/psychologists are there to help you work through your issues. Fucking go to one and have a chat one time. This will improve your life full fucking stop. Get help in life stop trying to be the strongest wasting your time failing.

That's all for now. I just wanted to say I lost 135 pounds, reached my goal weight and really have no one else to tell that would really give a fuck. I love ya'll. Sleep well.

submitted by /u/cannon85
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qitk8g/135lbs_down_i_finally_did_it_after_5_years_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...