Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone here trying to lose weight for aesthetic and lifestyle reasons?

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Anyone here trying to lose weight for aesthetic and lifestyle reasons?

This is a bit of a confessional I suppose, but I have no where else to write this.

I have about 45 lbs of weight loss as a 24 yr old woman to go. I've realized at this point that losing weight isn't a matter of just getting healthy and feeling great, it's a matter of wether or not I have a decent lifestyle. Let me explain. I am dating a guy who once took his fit ex to all of these fun places like Disney World, took her out to eat all the time, went on vacations, etc. I have never had a bf and no man has ever treated or even propose we could do those things one day. That and I have found that at my heaviest, the men in my life treat me the absolute worst.

I am approaching 25 now and I eventually want a family, a loving man, and a lifestyle in which I do not need to want for a lot. From what I have seen (and I KNOW there are exceptions, don't come at me with "but...my husband is great and I'm 400 lbs!), women with a healthy BMI get better men and typically get those kinds of lifestyle s in which they have a man who loves and adores them. I know the prettier you are you'll attract not so great men, but its easier to weed them out and to have better options.

Now I am not saying all women those sizes get that, nor am I saying the guy im dating now doesn't treat me well, but I know for a fact if I do not lose the weight he will not stick around. I also know that if we don't make it, I want to be a in demand woman in the dating market. So, 100% of this weight loss is to look dainty and small and try to reach this life I want so much. I feel like I am a placeholder to him, unless I lose the weight so Id like to take this time to lose it and if he stays, cool.

For me, health is a side effect of the weight loss. Unless I lost the weight via drugs I will feel great regardless of how I lose it. So I felt it appropriate to post this as this is lose it and we are all trying to lose for different reasons. And my reasons are ok as are yours! Thanks for listening. Anyone here losing weight for a lifestyle, or for aesthetic reasons? Doesn't have to be the only reason! :)

I feel kind of bad for sharing my inter most thoughts, but there's not alot of places to do so.

submitted by /u/Ididityoudidnt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qi11oy/anyone_here_trying_to_lose_weight_for_aesthetic/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...