Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Saw pictures and I am shocked

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Saw pictures and I am shocked

About a year ago I had the worst break-up of my life, I was devastated... In the aftermath I first starved because I couldn't eat, I was even underweight... Then I fought back, started to build a new life and enjoyed it... But with that new joy came the regular parties, going to restaurants, eating unhealthy food, going to the movies and eating popcorn and drinking sodas... Now I weight more than I ever have in my life... I saw pictures that were taken last week and I was shocked. Some people told me that I gained noticeably weight but I didnt realize it was that bad. Now I feel terrible and hope that can be the start of a healthier way to eat... Even though it feels impossible.

submitted by /u/Ok_Zookeepergame_718
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qgk3di/saw_pictures_and_i_am_shocked/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...