Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need to lose 150lbs

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Need to lose 150lbs

Hey all. Male here, 24 years old, 5'11. Currently at 330lbs. From a young age I've had depression and eating became a comfort system. I'm currently 150lbs overweight, and have been warned that if I don't lose it soon, I'll have long-term health implications. What's the best approach here? Lose a lot at the start then slow down, to avoid the health issues? Or start slow and slowly increment the exercise over time?

For reference, I can barely walk without losing my breath, and although I can walk multiple miles in a day, I've heard that's not a good idea at this weight. I love working out but find it hard to stick to a system, often the exercises increase in difficulty too fast and get me demotivated. What would you recommend in this case?

submitted by /u/betteroneself
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qgrxzt/need_to_lose_150lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...