Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Spent 1 month losing 7 lbs only to gain it in 3 days due to taking a medication

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Spent 1 month losing 7 lbs only to gain it in 3 days due to taking a medication

I have been tracking my calories, watching what I eat, and successfully lost 7 lbs this month.

But I recently got sick and my doctor prescribed me some medication that causes weight gain, severe water retention & makes my face very puffy so I gained all the weight back in just 3 days.

I know it’s just water weight but I am so angry at myself and my body. I have to finish my meds but I want to flush it down the toilet. All that hard work for nothing, and I look even worse because of my puffy bloated face & stomach. I can’t even look at myself in the mirror because I’m so disgusted with how bloated I look.

submitted by /u/saintguccibby
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qhbljw/spent_1_month_losing_7_lbs_only_to_gain_it_in_3/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...