Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Discouraged; only lost one pound in 2.5 weeks

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Discouraged; only lost one pound in 2.5 weeks

I started at 151 and am now 149.5. My weight goal is 115 (5’3 female).

I started at the gym a few weeks ago; I’ve been doing the regular cardio and weights at least 4x a week. I have been really pushing myself.

I’ve also been very mindful of calorie intake and have been trying to keep it at 1300/day. I’m not logging what I eat but it’s all whole foods with lots of protein and veggies; minimal oil and no snacking. Yesterday I felt so discouraged that I ate a brownie and today another junky snack.

I expected to lost at least 1-2 pounds a week. Usually when I would stop snacking (without working out) I would see myself losing a few pounds.

The only thing I can think of is that I’m not sleeping well (bc of the kids’ routine I can only work out at 6 am). I’m also not drinking enough water.

My clothes are fitting better but still feeling discouraged that I only lost one pound so far. Plz tell me it gets better.

submitted by /u/SundaeKind9161
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qhbn7j/discouraged_only_lost_one_pound_in_25_weeks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...