Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: BMI of 35.3

Friday, October 29, 2021

BMI of 35.3

Hey guys I lost a lot of weight before 220-150 and gained it all back over the past few years plus more. My BMI is currently 35.3 at a whopping 245 lb 5’10. Just wanted some advice/motivation on how I can tackle this new problem. My bench PR currently is 210lbs, deadlifts 400lbs, and squats are at 275lbs.

I’ve always focused on strength and getting bulky but I think I want to focus on circuit training and running/cardio more now, because I feel like my heart is gonna have problems in the future cuz I’ve always been a bigger individual. What do you guys think about this?

Honestly just drop me any advice lol, ik this post is a mess but I hope I can get some solid advice here.

submitted by /u/Hoodthor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qitp4h/bmi_of_353/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...