Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much weight could I realistically lose in 1 month?

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

How much weight could I realistically lose in 1 month?

Hello,

I've been gradually trying to lose weight after piling on the pounds through a combination of comfort eating and boredom during the lockdown. I'm a 6'2" guy and weigh approx 100 kg. I work out but I've definitely entered "skinny fat" territory.

Anyway, I have a reunion coming up in a month's time with some old friends I haven't seen for a loooong time. I'm sure they will be a little taken aback by my astonishing new girth, so I would like to bust as much flab as I can before the event.

If I go on keto for a month, will this help with rapid weight loss? I know most of it will be water at first. To be honest, I tried keto last year and did notice my stomach was less bloated after a couple weeks. I just didn't have the staying power at the time and was still locked into that vicious cycle of yo-yo dieting.

submitted by /u/masanova
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qhekki/how_much_weight_could_i_realistically_lose_in_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...