Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: LoseIt calorie limit seems to high combined with active energy from Apple Watch

Saturday, October 30, 2021

LoseIt calorie limit seems to high combined with active energy from Apple Watch

I have my Apple Watch synced to lose it! and my weight loss plan set to sedentary (work from home with light Pilates during the week and hiking on weekends) and losing 2lbs per week (female/35yo).

My calorie limit from lose it is 1432kcal/day, which sounds fine if I’m trying to lose quickly. However, I also have my Apple Watch synced which will add about 500 calories per day from “Active Energy” even if I’m not exercising.

The catch is I also know from experience that I have a low metabolism and that if I eat close to 2k a day then I will not lose weight, even with moderate exercise. How can I modify either the active energy settings or lose it calories so I have a better idea of what my calorie limit actually needs to be? I know I can’t choose to eliminate the active energy calories completely, but they seem very high for my activity level.

submitted by /u/apoptoticdeath
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qjbpxa/loseit_calorie_limit_seems_to_high_combined_with/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...