Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have to get serious about weight loss. Like now. Advice?

Friday, October 29, 2021

I have to get serious about weight loss. Like now. Advice?

I went to the doctor today to review my blood work. I have known I have diabetes T2 for over a year, but I've never gotten serious about it. Still eating bread, soda, cookies, candy and cakes. I am also morbidly obese. I got a scary wake up call today. My legs are starting to numb and my A1C was 8.1. I don't take my sugar often, but when I do it's up in the 200's. She said I need to check it first thing in the morning and an hour after lunch. It is always high in the morning for some reason. I need some help and advice with a workout and diet to get my sugar and blood pressure down and to lose weight. She put me on Trulicity once a week, Glipizide everyday, and I am still on my Metformin twice a day. I am going to start going to the free gym tomorrow. I have a bad problem with fast food and have been addicted to food since my teens. Sometimes I even binge and purge. I will post some info about me below and I will welcome any advice. Thank you so much.

I am also needing advice on what to do when I go to the gym. I am simply tired of living like this and being addicted to food.

Male

White

6'5 467lbs.

Hypertension,Depression,T2 Diabetes.

Amlodopine,Metformin,Glipizide,Pantaprazole,Lisinopril,Citalopram,HCTZ. (All daily.)

Trulicity Shot (Once a week.)

35 Years old.

WFH Sedentary job.

submitted by /u/riverrboatgambler
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qipx2b/i_have_to_get_serious_about_weight_loss_like_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...