Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying to shed some weight and at least 2 more inches off my waist.

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Trying to shed some weight and at least 2 more inches off my waist.

I was sent over from the army community to learn some tips and techniques to achieve my goal. I'm wanting to go back into thr service but I'm over the limit for their entry standards for "prior service" standards. I'm 6'1, 265, and I'm 29. I did a calorie calc and it showed about 2015 calories per day for "extreme" weight loss at about 2lbs per week. Other than dropping calories, has anyone else struggled with losing weight? I've done keto, and cut dairy. I lost 45lbs the first month on keto but could not lose anymore after that. I haven't weighed less than 255 since 2012. Got out of the army in 2019. I have a 42 inch waist, maybe 42.5. My goal weight range is approximately 210 to 225 max. So I'd need to drop at least 40lbs.

With keto, I did exercise. Cardio, abdominals, even full-body workouts. I still struggled. I have a problem where I take in about 850 to 1200 calories in a day, and then a week or two later I have a day where I just pig out and then go back to the stagnant intake.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/AlphaStormOdin25
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qhvf5b/trying_to_shed_some_weight_and_at_least_2_more/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...