Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When you go to a restaurant, do you have a blowout or try to stay on track? What foods do you choose to stay on track?

Friday, October 29, 2021

When you go to a restaurant, do you have a blowout or try to stay on track? What foods do you choose to stay on track?

I've been doing really well with my weight loss, but it's taking forever because I'm so short and don't have much time to exercise.

My friend and I are going to a Korean restaurant this week, and I know they don't have calories printed on the menu. It's the first time I've been to a restaurant since I started, and I'm not sure what to do. I have a feeling that if I have a blowout and just order what I want, not only will I gain weight that day, but I will have insane cravings for the next few days. And I will be bloated as hell and probably feel like crap. Restaurant food (especially delicious Korean food) is part of what got me obese in the first place.

But I have no idea what to order to stay on track? Everything seems to be fried in oil or come with loads of carbs. Honestly it's panicking me, which makes me sad because I want to enjoy myself.

submitted by /u/trippinfortawny
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qioet3/when_you_go_to_a_restaurant_do_you_have_a_blowout/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...