Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: finding the most accurate calculator so that I have an estimate of net calories

Saturday, October 2, 2021

finding the most accurate calculator so that I have an estimate of net calories

hey so this is a resubmit bc my post had too little information, I apologize. basically as the title suggests I'm just looking for a calculator that helps determine net calories. the reason for this is because last time I lost weight, 30lbs, for some reason I just did not realize net calories were a thing and I went based off BMR only and ended up being protein deficient and starved myself thinking I was eating enough and ended up with health problems from starving. thankfully they went away after about 6 months but I also gained 20lbs back.

so yeah I'm 22F, 5'1, CW: 135lbs (?) GW: roughly 110lbs? question mark bc I also want to gain a lot of muscle. BMR is roughly 1,350 - 1,400. TDEE is roughly 1,700. however, every day is different, sometimes I'm on my feet for 8 hours, sometimes I'm doing extreme cardio (dancing, walking, running) for 2-3hrs a day, sometimes I lift weights for 30 mins to an hour, sometimes all those things in a day and sometimes I don't do anything at all.

I've been using this https://www.health-calc.com/diet/energy-expenditure-advanced for the past 10 days, putting all the information in, and tracking all my calories and have been on average (again every day is different sometimes I do more or eat more or less) about -300 calories every day. I step on the scales every few days. went from 136lbs ten days ago, to 134lbs, to 133lbs yesterday. and today I'm back at 136lbs. so I'm questioning the calculator, wondering if it's accurate. again though, I'm kind of at a dilemma of, I'm aiming for the goal of -200 to -500 calories every day. but I also want to eat enough so that I don't starve and lose my hair and get brain fog and get so weak I can't lift weights again.

any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/horrorflicks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q04x91/finding_the_most_accurate_calculator_so_that_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...