Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weightloss stopped after making efforts. I feel like giving up.

Friday, October 29, 2021

Weightloss stopped after making efforts. I feel like giving up.

I really can't understand how people lose weight so easily, mainly because I don't know what to do.

I'm a 25, Male at 103kg (227 pounds in freedom units) and my weight doesn't seem to drop at this point. I used to have a decent moving lifestyle but since covid things have been sedentary, both including my lifestyle and my deskjob. I gained upto 106kg (233 pounds) and then I joined a gym. The gym isn't that big and doesn't have trainers that give schedules and all so I am on my own. With all that I came down to 227 and reached a dead end.

Different people tell me about different diets, cardio and exercise routines, some clashing against the others and at this point I don't even know.

I just want an exercise plan to blindly follow and hope it works.

Idk if anyone will read this far but if you did, I'm thankful to you!

submitted by /u/rockcliffdesigns
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qiaowm/weightloss_stopped_after_making_efforts_i_feel/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...