Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Almost 80LBS Down

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Almost 80LBS Down

Vent/Update?

Long time, no post. Finally after two an a half months I git back on the scales, expecting to have gone up. Actually a few pounds down. In total, from January 2020, about 79 lbs down. (As well as several inches in my waist, ten in hips.)

Problem for me is, I can't seem to see it. You would think at 80 pounds, I would. My parents say they notice, and my grandparents point it out. My nana even pointed it out today and asked me, before I got on their scales. I even asked if their scales were properly calibrated, as I was expecting 180-190 lbs if I was lucky (she assured me they were. I didn't believeher until I tried my own scalesat home again.) . I feel like when I see myself, I look the same, sometimes I feel like I look "worse". (I say "worse" bc I know there's nothing wrong w being fat and would never shame or look down on anyone else. Only me. I am the exception to me for some reason) Even though I know all the numbers have changed and it doesn't add up.

Even my BMI has gone from 43 to 29.3. Though I know I should be proud of doing this much so far something just feels bad about it. Would appreciate some support or anything, I've forgotten the actual word I wanted to use here.

22 5'4ish SW 252 CW 173.

submitted by /u/tyfrthmmrs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qhzcdu/almost_80lbs_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...