Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tips to maintain weight

Friday, October 29, 2021

Tips to maintain weight

20F 5’2 - SW: 156lbs CW (and also GW: 124lbs).

So I’ve lost weight by eating in a calorie deficit, aiming for fruits, vegetables, and other whole foods but not restricting food groups. I exercise 30-50 minutes mostly cardio but a bit of weight 6 times a week.

My biggest struggle is maintaining weight. I understand weight fluctuates but I really don’t want to gain all my weight back. I feel so much better and confident now. Problem is, since I’ve done my typical exercise for 4 months, I’m starting to get bored and exhausted of it. I’m starting to not finish them. I have considered seeing a personal trainer but I’m not sure. However, in regards to eating, I am happy with my new eating habits and feel satisfied and no temptation to binge.

I have a treadmill at home and some weights, but should I consider seeing a personal trainer or going to a gym to start doing new exercises. Do I do too much cardio or exercise too many days in the week?

Tips please :)

submitted by /u/findingmyselfworth
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qitufb/tips_to_maintain_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...