Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Since I’ve lost weight I think a lot less of fat people-seeking help

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Since I’ve lost weight I think a lot less of fat people-seeking help

I really don’t know if this is the right place to post this so lmk if there’s a better sub.

I started my weight loss journey 254 days ago and it has been going extremely well. It was the first time I wasn’t emotional about the process and just counted everything. Had a few cheat days but no major relapses or anything and I’m happy with what I look like, even though my journey is not completely done.

I do have a problem though. Ever since I reached a major milestone of abt 70 lost, I kind of just think less of fat people. Not like chubby or overweight but huge people that remind me of before I started CICO. I just kinda think they’re lazy and think that a lot of this “body positivity” is really stupid. I know it’s wrong to judge people like that, and I know I hated myself when I was that big and felt bad about it so it’s likely these people do too.

It was just so easy for me that I see all these people with BMIs of 35+ and I can’t respect them as people cuz they can’t control their eating. If anybody else has experience with this I’d love input. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Chopped_Lettuce
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qjemjb/since_ive_lost_weight_i_think_a_lot_less_of_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...