Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: (Update 3) Reaching the under 30 BMI “Threshold”!

Thursday, October 28, 2021

(Update 3) Reaching the under 30 BMI “Threshold”!

16M Height: 6ft0.5in, SW: 270.8 lbs, CW: 225.2 lbs, Long Term GW: 180 lbs

I haven’t posted in 3 months, as mentioned before it’s likely I won’t post again for the same amount of time:

The past few months have been a bit of a struggle. I’m sure we’ve all had our moments, we relapse temporarily, we gorge on chips sitting in the cabinet for 3 months, We eat all the hot fudge that’s crystallized in the back of the fridge, we’ve all been there. However, this is becoming more and more frequent, and the frequency is holding me back from losing the amount of weight I want to lose. The struggles of losing weight is all coming to a head, and these next 45 lbs will not be easy. On the bright side, I have less than a pound to lose before my BMI is under 30, and if things go well this weekend, I can probably reach that point by next week. If I go under 30, the past 4 years of being obese can finally be put behind me, and my weight tomorrow can be lost today. I’m hopeful, still holding and won’t give up now.

submitted by /u/Ok_Winner_3627
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qi4fet/update_3_reaching_the_under_30_bmi_threshold/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...