Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Friday, October 29, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Hello lovely losers,

Happy Friday! I hope you're all kicking butt! And maybe doing something spoopy if that's your thing.

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Missed this morning.

Maintenance: On it!

Exercise 5 days a week: Rest day. 24/29 days.

Alone time to word vomit into journal: Nanowrimo prep.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for macarons, scary fun movies & good friends.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Thanks, I hate it. Today I'm glad I drank lots of water & remembered my vitamins. I also liked the decision to plan a fun thing at the end of my week to look forward to. It's the little joys.

Your turn kids! I'll make the sign up post tomorrow, do you all know what your goals are?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qirgbk/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_29/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...