Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is abdominoplasty worth it?

Friday, October 29, 2021

Is abdominoplasty worth it?

Hey all, i really dont know if this is the right place to post a question like this but i am a M/20 and i went from 116kg/256lbs to 64kg/140lbs, unsurprisingly this has led me to having some loose skin (not alot thankfully) on my abdominal area and some around my thigh areas, i have been going to the gym and they have been getting better, and my mentality about them has gotten better (went from beating myself over them to seeing them as a showcase of what i accomplished), but i am still very self conscious about them, so my question to you guys is if anyone of you has gotten abdominoplasty, how was it? How long did it take to recover and go back into the gym? Was the pain tolerable? How are the scars? And are you just overrall happy with the results?

I also plan on getting lasers to tighten my arms (not loose skin, but i do become reed richards when i pull them)

And idk if this sounds stupid, but i am also afraid of people seeing my surgery scars and then thinking that i didnt work hard for my weight loss and all i did was get surgery, its stupid and probably just me overthinking stuff, but did that thought ever cross your minds?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/tryingtogetshredded
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qipc2u/is_abdominoplasty_worth_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...