Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing Weight, but also my hair. (F)

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Losing Weight, but also my hair. (F)

Any advise or explanations why weight loss causes hair loss? I’m 95% sure it’s my diet, because this happened to me before. What stinks is I haven’t lost that much maybe 5 to 10lbs. If that. But still my hair is falling out like crazy.

Last time I went to a doctor she said there’s really nothing that can be done. She said, by the time biotin goes through me, for it to work I’d have to take it for 6 months.

I’m hoping one of you have some answers for me.

Incase you are wondering….I cut out red meats and pasta. Yup, that’s it. And the weight is falling off!!!! The other thing is once a week I eat cabbage soup for a few days. That’s all I’ve done really that’s changed. I guess I feel better, because I’ve caught a few guys looking at my butt in the grocery store. Which wasn’t happening a few months ago.

Not the point, but back to hair loss. Anyone got ideas? As to why? Or what I should take vitamin wise to help? I’m very upset about it my hair is down to my mid back.

I’m thinking it’s the loss of iron causing my hair to fall out. But I don’t know. I’m really worried about it.

submitted by /u/5689g00
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qk658u/losing_weight_but_also_my_hair_f/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...