Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you know your efforts are working when losing weight?

Friday, October 29, 2021

How do you know your efforts are working when losing weight?

I am a 170 cm (5’7) and around 75kg (165 lbs) 21 year old woman. I have struggled with my weight and self image since middle school. I used to weigh over 90 kg, but lost it around a year ago.

I really want to lose more weight, as I’m moving in 8 months home to Sweden and I’d like to have reached my goal by then, but I can’t calorie count because of a history of eating disorder behaviour (starving, binging, purging). I’m trying to lose by intuitively eating but consciously making an effort to pick better options and eat smaller portions. I log my meals with photos on an app. I also work out 3-4 times a week, it depends.

How do you stay motivated? I’m well aware results aren’t visible over night, but I’m so worried that I’m not doing enough and that no results will ever show. How do you guys deal with that kinda anxiety? How do you know what you’re doing is helping? I feel so lost right now and any feedback or tips would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Upper-General3707
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qisusg/how_do_you_know_your_efforts_are_working_when/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...