Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained 40 pounds in 2-3 months, Need Advice Badly.

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Gained 40 pounds in 2-3 months, Need Advice Badly.

I’ve had a very stressful past two years of my life which on its own could be it’s complete own story. I’m a male, 6 foot 198 pounds. I have stretch marks on my waist, legs , and a little on my arms which are all red for some reason. When I was 18-19 I was really skinny, around 150-145. Now I’m 20 and look and feel terrible. My face is even fatter. I’ve never been overweight in my life and I wonder if there’s something physically wrong that made me gain so much weight so fast. I want to go back to being 160. And my face changing shape also really bothers me, which I wanted to ask. Will my face ever go back to looking like it did when I was 18-19? And how many calories should I eat? I’ve been only drinking water and diet pop as of a week ago, As well as eating healthier. I have some workouts in mind to help me also but I want to know, realistically. How long am I looking at to be back to normal? I hate myself and my life right now and I just want to be back to my normal self again.

submitted by /u/throwayaysyayay23
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qgo407/gained_40_pounds_in_23_months_need_advice_badly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...