Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: treated differently since i lost weight

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

treated differently since i lost weight

hi, i’m an 18 year old girl. i’m 5’7” and at my highest recorded weight i was 220 lbs, i’m currently 150 lbs. i hit my goal weight of 160 lbs and decided to continue my journey because i’m not where i want to physically be yet.

as i’ve lost weight, i’ve learned that i have an hourglass body and my face has become a lot slimmer. of course i’m happy about this, but the compliments i get hurt more than flatter me. yesterday and today i was complimented for being pretty while going through the drive through to get coffee — this has never happened to me before. i never had a boyfriend in high school but since i’ve put the weight off, people ask for my number and not just that but people want to be my friend too. ppl from my high school now talk to me even tho they ignored me when i was big. these 2 girls who talked shit about me when i was 16 for being “piggy” (this scarred me lmao) now sit by me in my math class and they always compliment my fits. i was never approached first when i was bigger, but now, strangers will sit/stand by me and talk to me. at my job, customers smile at me A LOT more and tell me to have a good day.. when i go out, waiters/retail workers will smile at me and ask how i’m doing.. beforehand, they would always look at my friends/siblings instead. people hold doors open for me now and it’s mind blowing that they wouldn’t do such simple things for me when i was bigger.

what hurts the most is the comments that come from my family and the way they treat me differently.. their “compliments” are making fun of how fat i was when i was bigger and how i’m “starving myself.” lol.

it’s almost as if i wasn’t human when i was bigger. geez

submitted by /u/ultpietro
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qgk6qh/treated_differently_since_i_lost_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...