Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Review my weightloss plan

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Review my weightloss plan

I am 20M, 5'8 and 180lbs. My goal is to lose 40lbs and get back to 140lbs as soon as possible.

I already started a couple days ago, but heres my plan:

Eat 2500 calories a day. 100 grams or more protein everyday to help keep on muscle.

Burn 3500 calories everyday. This will include me riding my bike for for 90-120 mins everyday and daily résistance training.

So there should be about a 1000 calorie deceit everyday, which should lose me about 2 pounds per week. 20 weeks to reach my goal of 40lbs.

Preferably I would like to lose it faster but from what I know it seems like a bad idea, would slow down my metabolism too much and would lose a lot of muscle instead of fat.

So please tell me what you guys think of my plan. Is it too aggressive or can I do more? Any suggestions or comments are welcome. Thank you!

submitted by /u/TwistOk95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qjeo8a/review_my_weightloss_plan/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...