Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost weight but do stretch marks ever go away ??????!

Sunday, October 31, 2021

I lost weight but do stretch marks ever go away ??????!

SW:190 CW:140 GW:120 I started working out this January 2021 and by June I lost 50 pounds. I’m proud of myself. I feel healthier and by that I mean my skin no longer breaks out, I have more energy to do things, I no longer have upper back pain and sleep is much better.

Prior to losing weight I had red stretch marks on my stomach and well NOW they’re no longer red. Some are completely gone and other stretch marks look white.

My question is do stretch marks ever go away completely ??? I don’t like how I lost weight and still deal with the fact that I still have stretch marks ???!? I tried cicatricure, Mederma,and Bio Oil on my stretch marks and they’re still noticeable? Please don’t hate on me y’all I’m trying my best to love myself. I’m not seeking attention or anything. I had stretch marks since I was 12 year old girl on my stomach and Now I’m 20. So I’m obviously very insecure at that fact that I don’t feel confident now either. I felt insecure ever since I got red stretch marks as a 12 year old girl and I still feel insecure. Please don’t hate on me I’m doing my best to love my body.

submitted by /u/Designer-Ad-2199
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qk5nje/i_lost_weight_but_do_stretch_marks_ever_go_away/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...