Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 28

Thursday, October 28, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 28

Hello losers,

Thursday! All hallows eve is almost upon us! Anyone dressing up? I feel like I'm missing an opportunity.

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Better!

Maintenance: On it!

Exercise 5 days a week: 35 minutes of walking. 24/28 days.

Alone time to word vomit into journal: Little bit of digital record keeping for this today.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for good new bras that don't make me actively hate all things tit related &, yeah, that again. Can I be grateful for it twice? I'm doing it.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Thanks, I hate it. Today I'm glad I drank lots of water & remembered my vitamins. I walked by a Mcdonalds and KFC twice & still came home to make dinner. A bitch is feeling strong today.

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qi0cqr/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_28/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...