Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight gain after a disfiguring accident

Friday, October 29, 2021

Weight gain after a disfiguring accident

I went from happy and 147 last year to 165 now. I was already gaining a little, but nothing dramatic… and then I was in an accident. I wasn’t traumatic in itself, but it did mean I got a significant and quite ugly looking scar across my whole face.

I wallowed. I stopped exercising in recovery, but then didn’t start again once I was allowed to. I made terrible food choices. A take out here, an extra snack there. Deep fried sides, toasted cheese, beers. Somehow I drink every day and eat crisps and skip veggies now. Last year I was working out every single day and only eating veggies, rarely drinking.

I’m SO annoyed at myself, I know better than this, I just feel like every time I look in the mirror I see a monster and I keep turning to food to make me feel better, but also maybe to punish myself too?

I need to flip the switch, but I almost can’t remember how to start, it all seems so impossible.

submitted by /u/According_Purpose_29
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qijaim/weight_gain_after_a_disfiguring_accident/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...