Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 8 pounds in a week after recent weight gain

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Lost 8 pounds in a week after recent weight gain

I posted a few weeks ago about gaining the weight I lost back. I took your advices and got my shit together, and I am almost back to the weight I was, just 2 pound left. I went from 150 to 142, and I look lean like before. I know a good chunk of it is water, but its still incredible. This is not a short term thing, I was around 150 for at least a month. I thought it was water retention at first but after a month I gave up hope.

Does it mean I was just retaining water before? Because I was bingeing on lots of sugary things. I did notice that I weighed a lot more than I expected (from counting calories) before. I also had my period recently (which is irregular due to IUD). I mean, I had a pretty big deficit of 1500 calories per day and I eat significantly less carbs but it was mainly from walking as I have a treadmill desk and I am more productive using it which I need for my exams happening now.

I am confused.

submitted by /u/adah2000
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qk53y6/lost_8_pounds_in_a_week_after_recent_weight_gain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...