Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My parents bring kick foods to home every day

Saturday, October 30, 2021

My parents bring kick foods to home every day

22, F, 80kgs, 5’3ft, student. My parents bring all these unhealthy junk food to home in large quantities, everyday I think to myself that I will stop eating those foods and it’s my last day today, but it doesn’t work.

Since in my culture, children are not allowed to move out of their parents’ house till they are married, I can’t move out and I am stuck.

I asked my parents if they could at least hide it or keep it somewhere I can’t see, they said no and I should learn to control my self own my own.

I tried to control myself but I can’t, I seriously need help.

I binge eat like crazy and then regret it the second later.

Any advice to stop binge eating?

Edit: I meant junk* in the title 😅

submitted by /u/Cleo_knight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qiyhod/my_parents_bring_kick_foods_to_home_every_day/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...