Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: First post, just weighed myself in 3 months…

Thursday, October 28, 2021

First post, just weighed myself in 3 months…

And I can’t believe that I gained 14 lbs. One of the bad things about gaining weight evenly all over is that I never notice when I gain the weight.

I’m 28F, 5’8”, 144 lbs. I used to be 130 lbs since I was 13 years old. Since going back to school, I’ve been stress eating and I haven’t been exercising or sleeping as much. I get out of breath when walking a flight of stairs or even a short distance from the living room to the kitchen! And my family thinks I’m just exaggerating because everyone in my family is overweight.

So this is my first post to keep myself accountable. I’m counting my calories everyday, I am doing my daily stretches and I am back to adding my inline and figure skating as cardio exercise.

submitted by /u/oxycleanit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qi1mje/first_post_just_weighed_myself_in_3_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...