Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Holy Smokes, I Lost 160lbs!

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Holy Smokes, I Lost 160lbs!

I don’t weigh myself very often but today at the doctors I weighed in at 270lbs, thats 160lbs down from my SW of 430lbs. Also only 30lbs from my GW of 240lbs (I’m 29yo 6’5”.) Can somebody pinch me??

January 2020 I had a near life ending pulmonary embolism/DVT caused by my obesity and inactivity...probably. Wake up call anyone? Between January 2020-January 2021 I started to eat less, like a little bit less. I lost 30lbs. It was a start. To my credit during this year I also successfully got off all of my anxiety meds (Klonopin/Effexor) AND Alcohol. 18 months clean. Extremely trying time though.

January 2021, I decided to get serious. I started counting my calories, I started eating only non processed foods, no added sugars, no artificial sweeteners, still no alcohol, and I haven’t cheated once. I still vape alot of weed though. I also exercise…a ton. Generally running and hiking about 50 miles a week.

I don’t have a lot of people in my life I can share my story with, I guess I just felt the need to share my story with the world.

submitted by /u/Sloppyjoses
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qhcax4/holy_smokes_i_lost_160lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...