Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Rotating meal plan

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Rotating meal plan

I have struggled with my weight since I was a teenager. Everytime I've had success, I get burnt out over time and return to my old habits. I've been putting a lot of thought lately into what I need to do to make some long term changes. I currently weigh 250 and would ultimately like to be about 175. I had a baby last August (2020) and told myself when she weaned I would do something about it. It's been over a month and I'm still not doing anything.

I've realized about 80% of my struggle is coming up with what to eat - it's exhausting! I was thinking about coming up with two months worth of menus that I could just cycle through. I could do the same breakfast/lunch for a week but need some variety with dinners. So I would need 8ish breakfast and lunch ideas then maybe 45 dinners as I could reuse some. I don't have a lot of hurdles for B&L. I work from home 4 days a week so I have my full kitchen and I'm not overly picky. For dinner, I would like to make one meal that everyone can eat. I have a one year old that has a dairy allergy (so no cheese, milk products, etc) and a pretty picky husband.

Give me your suggestions to build my calendar! The simplier and more staple ingredients, the better. Thanks in advance for your help.

submitted by /u/1991itsme
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qjgvir/rotating_meal_plan/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...