Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss on a budget in college?

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Weight loss on a budget in college?

Does anyone have any tips for losing weight and getting in shape while in college?

I'm 5'6" and (as of the last time I weighed myself) around 220-230 lbs. I'm a trans man, about 4 months on T (he/him pronouns only please, don't be a dick). I'm in school from about 8:30 am to 5:30 pm two days a week, 8:30 am to 1:30 pm on Fridays. On the rest of the days of the week, I work 9-hour shifts, but with commute, I'm out of the house for about 12 hours, except on Sundays.

I know the key to weight loss is dieting, counting your calories, eating plenty of protein and low carbs/sugar (at least that is what has helped me lose some weight in the past), and exercise. I don't have the time to exercise, and I barely have the time to cook. My current diet mostly consists of pancakes, popcorn, eggs, peanut butter, tortillas, toast, and fast food. As you can see, not the best. Far from it, actually. Any tips on losing weight and/or eating right on a budget? I'll probably try to work out more in the summer since I'll have more days off then without needing to worry about school.

(Edit: Why is this getting downvoted? I’m just looking for advice :/ )

submitted by /u/Familiar_Leather
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/qit98i/weight_loss_on_a_budget_in_college/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...