Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Scared of going back up!

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Scared of going back up!

I used to be 180 pounds at 5'1. I got al the way done to 108-112 and then all of a sudden I started gaining again. I mean it wasn't all of a sudden, but I just kept eating bad food and saying I'll do better tomorrow. Now I am back at 132, and I hate it. I am almost overweight or just about and I worked really hard to be in a healthy weight range.

I am going to start posting here again to keep myself accountable. Food still has a lot of emotional attachment for me and it makes me happy in a way. But I know that after I eat all the bad stuff, I just feel worse.

I am still very active, so I know that's not my problem. It's the food I am eating and the amount.

I won't let myself get to the point I used to be. I am aiming to get back to 110 pounds. I know that will take me a few months at my height, but I am prepared to do the work.

My first goal is to get under 130 again.

submitted by /u/NotKeepingUp
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q0flk8/scared_of_going_back_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...